The WBNL Coaching Real Estate Agent Team Building tips series continues with Tip #5: Three Phases to Hiring & Retaining Talent. In this coaching tip, we cover steps and strategies that are included in the WBNL Hiring & Onboarding System which is available as part of the Real Estate Team Builder program. We are also releasing this system as a separate program in the coming weeks on WBNLBusinessBuilder.com.
Phase 1 – Attract/Hire
- Career Landing Page (See: TheBrodkinTrainingMethod.com for an example)
- Create Job Description
- Write an Ad & Post It
- Candidate Screening Process
- Conduct Interviews
- Select & Hire
Phase 2 – Onboard/Training
- Team Operations & Procedures Manual
- Utilize an Onboarding & Training Checklist
Phase 3 – 90 Day Review/Manage/Retain
- Establish Performance Goals & Objectives
- Conduct 90-Day Review
- Set Quarterly/Annual Goals (Business/Personal Development)
- Communication, Coaching & Feedback
Our turnkey, complete team building system includes all of the materials, supporting documents, checklists and manuals along with the step-by-step implementation training delivered via our on-demand video coaching platform.
Visit www.RealEstateTeamBuilder.com to learn more about our “Team Building in a Box” system to build your profitable real estate team.
Here is what you’ll receive:
- Online, On- Demand Real Estate Team Builder Training
- Lifetime Access to the Recorded Videos and Documents
- Complete Package of Documents, Admin Forms
- Real Estate Team Builder Procedures Manual
- 90 Day Onboarding & Agent Training Manual
- Team Project management, accountability, communication system
We also provide a wide selection of other real estate and business coaching programs that are designed with the agent in mind to help you build a successful career with real life instruction on how to implement and execute.
You can learn about the other products and services provided by WBNL Coaching below:
We recommend Top Producer Success Suite to “Run Your Business Like a Business.” Contact our partner at Top Producer to learn more:
Colin Burton | Partner Channel Manager
Book a call with Colin