About Our Guest – David Squier
David is actually two people in one. One David is a fun-loving, engaging people person. The other David is a fanatic for organization and technology. Good thing, too. That combination of an easy-going manner and a relentless attention to details is what separates an average agent from a great one. Transactions run smoother. Buyers are happier. Sellers are happier. Everyone wins.
David is an accomplished real estate coach, trainer and speaker, With over 28 years of real estate experience, he has excelled in all levels of the real estate industry including top-producing mega team leader, broker-manager, owner-broker, and business coach. David has a natural ability and passion for coaching, training, mentoring & business development and has consistently guided people to the breakthrough moment in their careers. This has allowed him to grow his Las Vegas sales team for so many successful years as well as training, coaching & consulting others to success.
If you can’t reach David at any given time, he’s probably spending it with his two daughters (Abby and Madelynn) and his fiancé Tiffany.
Connect with David Squier (702-278-3580) on LinkedIn, LVHomeBuys.com
David’s Agent Team Building Strategies & Keys to Success
- Implement your core real estate and business systems
- Common mistake is to grow too fast – before you have the skey systems and personnel in place
- Create a team operations manual – leverage your team members to help write specific procedures
- Create Leverage with proper team building strategies
- Ensure you have excellent job descriptions and checklists for your team members
- Your Hiring Strategy and Process is critical – be slow to hire and quick to fire. (Look for a future episode with David to discuss our detailed hiring process)
- Advice on team structure including commission sharing and comp plans
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources
- Interested in Building a Real Estate Team? Check out our complete, turnkey REAL ESTATE TEAM BUILDER System
- Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club – Only $197/year for our online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
- Your basic, FREE membership includes: WBNL Coaching Real Estate Business Plan Online Course and Downloads