Module 4 ~ Lesson 9
Assemble a Hire Packet (Coordinate with Your Broker/Manager)
- Real Estate Division Forms
- Local Board Transfer/New Membership
- Company/team training & events schedule
- Agent Information Sheet
- Payment Enrollment Form, if applicable
- Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA)
- Team Addendum
- Required paperwork with the brokerage (ICA, W9, agent info forms, etc.)
- Execute your Team Associate contract addendum and give a copy to your broker/manager
- Identify who is paying for business cards, name badge, and any other start-up fees for your company or team.
- Create any user accounts for your team systems/software
Create an Agent Onboarding Checklist
This checklist should be a step-by-step guide to all the tasks to make a transition to your company/team… from the licensing process, joining the local board of REALTORS, company orientation, company admin tasks, training and office meetings, marketing setup.
Welcome to the Team announcement ideas:
- Post on Team/Company Facebook page
- Newsletter with Agent photo and small bio
- Send a welcome to the team personal note or card to the agent – home address
If you have not already done so, go to the Module 4 Overview page and download the Workbook, Slide Decks, and all related Documents for this module.