Module 4 ~ Lesson 6
After recruiting of agents, the retention of productive agents is the next critical function of a successful brokerage or team. Retention starts with providing an outstanding office environment and building a culture of positive energy. Whether they voice it or not, most agents really want…..
A leader (broker, manager, team leader) they can trust and they know has their back, the support of an outstanding administrative team, a professional office space with equipment and technology that is reliable and an environment (culture) that matches their value system.
- Publish monthly or Quarterly Top Performers Certificate (Number of sales, Total Sales Volume, Most Sales, Most Listings, Best New Agent)
- Recognize agents at your office meetings and in Newsletters: First listing, sale, closing with your company; birthday; anniversary with your brokerage
- Share success stories that highlight your agents accomplishments
- Post your agents accomplishments /awards on Social Media channels
- Annual awards and recognition event
- Sponsor or participate in Community or Charitable Events
Coaching vs. Managing
Are you providing a clear direction and support for agents on your team so they can become successful in the real estate business?
The Power of Coaching!
- Proactive RATHER THAN Reactive (Being Effective)
- Reduce “Got a Minute” questions by 50% +/-
- Enables You to Identify Your “Potential” Agents for Advancement Much Sooner
- Allows You to be a Leader “NOT” a Firefighter
- Allows You to have more TIME & LIFE BALANCE
Coaching and Consulting (recurring monthly coach session / or next session scheduled once agent has completed Action Items)
Manager/Coach provides recommendations and tools that will enable the licensee to implement the essential real estate systems to include:
- Business Plan & Goal Setting
- Sphere of Influence/Past Client/Referral System
- Buyer Presentation, Qualifying and Closing
- Listing System
- Farming System
- Transaction tracking and client follow-up system
If you have not already done so, go to the Module 4 Overview page and download the Workbook, Slide Decks, and all related Documents for this module.