Phase 1 – Attract/Hire
- Career Landing Page
- Create Job Description
- Write an Ad & Post It
- Candidate Screening Process
- Separate email
- Review and screen applications and resumes to decide on who meets threshold requirements for next step
- Send email requesting applicant take the DISC assessment and to send both reports back to you
- Review and sort results of DISC based on needs for position
- Send task/project email to selected applicants
- Create a Property Feature Sheet (for example)
- Follow-up email to non-selectees
- Make selections and call / email to schedule Phone Interview
Phase 2 – Onboard/Training
- Team Operations & Procedures Manual
- Snag it / Camtasia screenshots Videos
- Utilize an Onboarding & Training Checklist
Phase 3 – 90 Day Review/Manage/Retain
- Establish Performance Goals & Objectives
- Conduct 90-Day Review
- Set Quarterly/Annual Goals (Business/Personal Development)
- Communication, Coaching & Feedback
About Our Guest – David Squier, Team Owner, Broker & Productivity Coach
David is actually two people in one. One David is a fun-loving, engaging people person. The other David is a fanatic for organization and technology. Good thing, too. That combination of an easy-going manner and a relentless attention to details is what separates an average agent from a great one. Transactions run smoother. Buyers are happier. Sellers are happier. Everyone wins.
David is an accomplished real estate coach, trainer and speaker, With over 28 years of real estate experience, he has excelled in all levels of the real estate industry including top-producing mega team leader, broker-manager, owner-broker, and business coach. David has a natural ability and passion for coaching, training, mentoring & business development and has consistently guided people to the breakthrough moment in their careers. This has allowed him to grow his Las Vegas sales team for so many successful years as well as training, coaching & consulting others to success. If you can’t reach David at any given time, he’s probably spending it with his two daughters (Abby and Madelynn) and his Fiancé Tiffany.
Connect with David Squier (702-278-3580) on LinkedIn, LVHomeBuys.com
We just released version 2 of our Real Estate Team Builder Program! Updated video training, content and downloads are now available.
The WBNL Coaching Real Estate Team Builder Program was designed as a turn-key solution to get your Team up and running smoothly and efficiently. Through a combination of our online video library, one-on-one coaching, and actual written systems (including a complete operations manual and 90 day onboarding system for team agents) we are confident that you will be on the right path.
Here is what you’ll receive:
- Online, On- Demand Real Estate Team Builder Training
- Lifetime Access to the Recorded Videos and Documents
- Our Complete Hiring System
- Complete Package of Documents, Admin Forms
- Real Estate Team Builder Procedures Manual
- 90 Day Onboarding & Agent Training Manual
- Team Project Management, Accountability, Communication
- Over 57 video training lessons in 6 Modules, 17 bonus/tech videos and 111 documents and forms are included in your turnkey system.
Real Estate and Reality meet as co-hosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson bring you Tips, Tools, & Topics to supercharge your business. They’ll share their insights along with interviews with industry thought leaders. The ethos of WBNL Coaching is helping you to align and connect so that you can prosper. The Wandering Zen segment will offer you some inspiration so that you can disconnect and recharge.
Visit WBNL Podcast for all of our Episodes, Show Notes, Videos and Links to Resources
- Interested in Building a Real Estate Team? Check out our complete, turnkey REAL ESTATE TEAM BUILDER System
- Join the WBNL Coaching Wanderers Club – Only $197/year for our online, virtual coaching and training platform for Real Estate and Business Professionals.
- Your basic, FREE membership includes: WBNL Coaching Real Estate Business Plan Online Course and Downloads
- Visit WanderingButNotLost.com for some Wandering Zen, great travel tips & insights