Module 4 ~ Lesson 8
Interview tracking and follow-up strategies
- Use your current email and calendar system for an easy follow-up system. (Google Gmail, Outlook)
- Enter prospects/interviews in as contacts
- Create a contact type or group
- Enter your next follow-up call or action on the calendar so it will pop up like an appointment
- Interview and Hire tracking form. This can be shared with your office admin or manager/recruiter to track interviews, follow-up contacts, and hires.
- Use a Client Relationship Management (CRM) software system
Develop email follow-up email campaigns and action plans. The content of the emails should highlight and remind the agent about the benefits of joining your team. Take your Recruiting Presentation and break it into 10-12 specific emails that showcase one benefit.
Here are some example categories:
- Pre-Licensing (New Career)
- New Agent (Not Met)
- New Agent (Post Interview)
- Experienced Agent (Not Met)
- Experienced Agent (Post Interview)
Supporting documents to download: